Prize draw competition terms and conditions
We run our competitions in good faith – we hope everyone enjoys entering and the winners are happy with their prizes.
Tweet using #StrongerTogether and our handle @VGCGroup by 9am on Monday 20 February to be in with a chance to win two stadium tickets for the London Irish v London Scottish game at the Madejski stadium on Saturday 25 February at 3pm.
(The winner will be notified by Twitter on Monday and will need to send a postal address to receive the tickets. We will not use this address for any other purpose.)
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person: anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all people who have tweeted the relevant hashtag and handle before the closing date and time.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Head office employees based at Cardinal House are not eligible to win any VGC prize draw.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and residents of the UK.
- The prize for each draw is described. No other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random. All entries will be put into a list, and a random number generator used to select the winning entry.
- The winner will be notified on the same social platform(s) as the competition is run, within 24 hours of the closing date. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide a postal address to receive the tickets in good time. We will post the prize tickets within 24 hours of receiving the address.
- If you win a prize, you agree that we may publish your name.
- Entries after the closing date will not be considered.
- We can’t cover any costs associated with the prize, including expenses for the day and travel to and from the venue.
- The promoter is VGC Group whose registered office is at Cardinal House, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7GD.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing within a month of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, to Zena Wigram, marketing and communications manager, at the address above.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. These circumstances may include late delivery of post, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.