Prize draw competition terms and conditions
Twitter prize draw for London Irish Madejski stadium tickets
As an elite sponsor of London Irish Rugby Club, we’re running our popular prize draws again for the 2018 – 19 rugby season.
Saturday 23 September London Irish v Bedford
Our first draw of the season is for London Irish v Bedford on 23 September 3pm at Madejski stadium.
To win two stand tickets, simply follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet about the competition before 8am on Monday 17 September 2018.
We’ll follow and DM you no later than 9am on Tuesday 18 September: please send your postal address within 24 hours of that post (at the latest 9am on Wednesday 19 September) to get your tickets.
We will not use your address for any other purpose, and we will not share it with anyone.
Sunday 9 December London Irish v Hartpury College
For two stand tickets to the London Irish v Hartpury College game on 9 December at 3pm, just follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet about the competition before 8am on Monday 3 December 2018.
We’ll follow and DM you on Monday: please send your postal address by midday on Tuesday 4 December. Please keen an eye out: it’s a bit sooner than usual, so we can post your tickets in time for the game, bearing in mind the Christmas post!
Sunday 27 January 2019 London Irish v Jersey
New year, new draw! Win two tickets to see London Irish v Jersey at Madejski stadium from 2pm on 27 January.
Just follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet about the competition before 8am on Monday 21 January 2019.
We’ll follow and DM you no later than 9am on Tuesday 22 January, asking for your postal address within 24 hours and at the latest by 9am on Wednesday 23 January so we can post your tickets.
Saturday 27 April London Irish v Ealing Trailfinders
Our final draw for this season is for tickets to watch London Irish v Ealing Trailfinders on Saturday 27 April 2019 KO 3pm at Madejski stadium.
As usual, all you need to do is follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet before 8am on Tuesday 23 April.
Remember it’s a shorter week than usual with the Easter Monday holiday, so please look out for our message, which we’ll send on Tuesday. Please send your postal address within 24 hours of that post (at the latest midday on Wednesday 24 April) to get your tickets.
- Only one entry per person: anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all people who have retweeted our post and followed us on Twitter in the qualifying period.
- There is no entry fee and you do not have to buy anything to enter the competition.
- Head office employees based at Cardinal House are not eligible to win any VGC prize draw. Other VGC staff are welcome to enter.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and residents of the UK.
- The prize for each draw is described. No other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random. All entries will be put into a list, and a random number generator used to select the winning entry.
- The winner will be notified on the same social platform(s) as the competition is run, within 24 hours of the closing date. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide a postal address to receive the tickets in good time. We will post the prize tickets within 24 hours of receiving the address.
- If you win a prize, you agree that we may publish your name.
- Entries after the closing date will not be considered.
- We can’t cover any costs associated with the prize, including expenses for the day and travel to and from the venue.
- The promoter is VGC Group whose registered office is at Cardinal House, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7GD.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing within a month of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, to Zena Wigram, marketing and communications manager, at the address above. We will not share contact details for the winners, nor for any of the entrants, with anyone, unless specifically required to do so by law.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and we will not enter into any correspondence about it.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. These circumstances may include late delivery of post, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.