Prize draw competition terms and conditions
Twitter prize draw for London Irish Madejski stadium tickets
10 February London Irish v Sale
Please retweet and follow @VGCGroup on Twitter by 8am on Monday 5 February to win two tickets to Sale Sharks v London Irish at 3pm on Sat 10 February.
We’ll follow and DM you by Tuesday, and we’ll need your postal address by Wednesday 7 Feb to post your tickets to you.
25 February London Irish v Worcester Warriors
We have two tickets for the game London Irish v Worcester Warriors Aviva Premiership on Sunday 25 February 1pm at Madejski stadium in Reading up for grabs.
All you have to do to win is follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet before 8am on Monday 19 February. That’s all!
We’ll follow and DM you no later than 9am on Tuesday 20 February: you will need to send a postal address within 24 hours of that post (ie before 9am on Wednesday 21 February) so we can send you the tickets.
We also have two tickets for the Aviva Premiership game London Irish v Gloucester on Saturday 24 March at 3pm at Madejski stadium in Reading.
Again, follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet before 8am on Monday 19 March.
We’ll follow and DM you no later than 9am on Tuesday 20 March: you will need to send a postal address before 9am on Wednesday 21 March (at the latest) to receive the tickets.
15 April London Irish v Exeter
Our final prize draw for the 2017-18 season is for London Irish v Exeter Aviva Premiership on Saturday 15 April 2pm at Madejski stadium.
Simply follow us on Twitter, and retweet our tweet before 8am on Monday 9 April 2018.
We will not use your address for any other purpose, and we will not share it with anyone.
Terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person: anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all people who have retweeted our post and followed us on Twitter in the qualifying period.
- There is no entry fee and you do not have to buy anything to enter the competition.
- Head office employees based at Cardinal House are not eligible to win any VGC prize draw. Other VGC staff are welcome to enter.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and residents of the UK.
- The prize for each draw is described. No other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random. All entries will be put into a list, and a random number generator used to select the winning entry.
- The winner will be notified on the same social platform(s) as the competition is run, within 24 hours of the closing date. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide a postal address to receive the tickets in good time. We will post the prize tickets within 24 hours of receiving the address.
- If you win a prize, you agree that we may publish your name.
- Entries after the closing date will not be considered.
- We can’t cover any costs associated with the prize, including expenses for the day and travel to and from the venue.
- The promoter is VGC Group whose registered office is at Cardinal House, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7GD.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing within a month of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, to Zena Wigram, marketing and communications manager, at the address above.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. These circumstances may include late delivery of post, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.