At VGC Group we are always looking for skilled operatives to join our existing teams on civils and rail projects.
Our recruitment teams will be travelling across the UK to meet local people to discuss opportunities about our long term projects. We are inviting workers to sign up with us and join our ever-expanding teams.
During November 2017 we will be in Reading, Slough, Ruislip, Hammersmith, Canning Town, Luton and Maidstone. All the details of dates and times are on this web page [page no longer available].
What projects are we recruiting for?
- In Reading, Slough and also Middlesex, we have numerous long term projects for civil trades including motorway work.
- In Hammersmith and Canning Town, the VGC team will discuss opportunities within the London areas. If you hold PTS, ICI, BTA please come in and talk about opportunities within rail and London Underground projects.
- Operatives are needed in Luton for works around the area, as well as a long term highway expansion project in Cambridge.
- At our open day in Maidstone, Kent, we will talk about long term sub-station works in the local area.
- One of our largest projects is supplying skilled labour for the Hinkley Point C project in Bridgwater. If you are interested in working at Hinkley Point, ask the team at any of the open days.
- We will also be recruiting for Sellafield early next year.
What can you expect on the day?
- You’ll have the chance to meet the labour managers for our local projects.
- We will check your right to work in the UK and your qualifications.
- You will also need to pass a drugs and alcohol test: VGC has a zero tolerance policy.
You could be on site with our teams within the week.
Don’t forget to bring with you all your tickets and proof of right to work in the UK.
VGC currently has teams all across the UK. We offer excellent pay (PAYE), overtime rates, bonuses, holiday pay and a pension scheme.
In addition we always look to progress people by means of training and development to further advance your career and skill sets.
If you are looking to develop your career and join a successful company with a first class reputation within the construction industry, please come to see us or call me on 07826 919 028.
We look forward to meeting you and discussing these exciting opportunities in more detail.