Join our graduate engineer programme
If you have (or expect) a minimum 2:1 degree in civil engineering or construction, apply for a place by 6 January 2019.
Our three-year ICE-approved programme will give you hands-on experience in all areas of our successful engineering business. You will spend time in areas including commercial, estimating, procurement, HSQE and project delivery.
You will be supported by senior managers throughout. And when you are ready, you will manage projects of your own.
If you are a team player with good communication skills, keen to develop your career, we want to hear from you.
We will sponsor you to achieve professional qualifications. At the end of the programme, we will help you to apply for incorporated membership of the ICE (Institution of Civil Engineers).
You’ll be based mainly in our head office in Ruislip, west London, and you will work on projects around south east England.
- be eligible to work permanently in the UK
- be able to start by 9 September 2019
- be predicted to achieve a minimum 2:1 degree in a relevant engineering or construction management discipline
- have a full and clean (maximum three points) driver’s licence.
- a very competitive remuneration package
- benefits including pension, company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop
- the chance to try out different options before you progress into a job role that suits your unique talents
- the opportunity to build a long-term career in our nationally successful company.
The selection process
- Fill in the application form below. Alternatively, you can download the application form (46kb Word document), fill it in, and email it to us.
- We’ll arrange a telephone interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- We’ll invite you to a face-to-face interview at our head office. This will include a 10-minute presentation on your final year dissertation project.
- Application deadline: midnight, Sunday 6 January 2019
- Telephone interviews for 12 shortlisted candidates: 4 – 8 February 2019
- Six candidates will be invited to face-to-face interviews: 4 – 8 March 2019
- If appropriate, second face-to-face interviews will follow at a date to be arranged
- Start: 9 September 2019