Thank you to all VGC’s staff, suppliers and partners for your support and hard work during 2019.
We wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and New Year, and we look forward to working together in 2020.
Elaine, our payroll manager, has listed all the dates for payment of wages in her blog.
Thank you to everyone who is working over the holiday period.
Senior managers who will be on call:
- VGC labour team south – Chris O’Sullivan, operations manager
- VGC labour team south – James Callaghan, operations manager
- VGC labour team north – Tommy Hunter, operations manager
- VGC rail operations – Ian Keen, operations manager
- VGC personnel team – Matt Teasdale, manager
Labour managers who will be on call for their specific projects:
- James Andrews
- Mark Beer
- James Burke
- Daniel Cooke
- George Farquhar
- Antony Iley
- Donatas Jausicas
- Alan Mowbray
- Dan Parkinson
- Jana Romanova
- Mitch Turbitt
- Nick Wells
Construction Worker helpline – freephone: 0808 801 0372
Mental health first aiders:
- Kimberley McGinty – 07810 052787
- Fiona Dowling
VGC’s offices will close on Friday 20 December 2019 and reopen at 8.30am on Thursday 2 January 2020.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our successes during 2019. We have made a short video of some of our highlights…