Assistant Project Manager
Location – Guildford
Salary – £50-55,000 per annum plus car allowance and additional benefits
My client are a sub contractor looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their team on a £15M thames water project.
Assistant Project Manager resonsiblities:
- Managing all phases of the project from pricing through project delivery from design to delivery on site, including the client relationship for each project; control of scope and budget; design, direction and supervision of direct operatives, subcontractors and suppliers; plant and materials requisitions; all while ensuring safe practices are implemented at all stages.
- Creating, maintaining and working to, the project programme, in accordance with the clients expectations and the requirements of CDM i.e. allowing sufficient time to safely plan and deliver works.
- Liaising with client, stakeholders and other parts of the business to obtain and share information, licences and permits as required to deliver the project.
- Planning the project in line with CDM requirements and delivering project documentation including CPP, RAMS etc.
- Providing reports and updates on the project progress for internal and external audiences.
- Liaising with the commercial team on scoping, pricing, contract and commercial issues, including advising any changes cost, quality and programme.
- Engaging with the client and Customer Stakeholder Manager to plan for customer and stakeholder management and project communications.
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to this post
Assistant Project Manager requirements:
- Relevant experience in civil engineering ’
- Water/utility network experience desirable.
- Valid Driving Licence
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management (IOSH or Construction Managers Safety Certificate)
- Relevant CSCS
- Degree / HNC / NVQ Level 6 Engineering / Construction Management
What the successful Assitant Project Manager can expect in return:
- £50-50,000 per annum
- 23 days annual leave
- Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Access to EAP
If you are interested in this Assistant Project Manager position, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
“VGC Personnel are acting as a Recruitment agency to this vacancy.”