Job: Concrete Finisher – Plymouth, Devonport – PL1 4SG
Job Type: Full time, contract, long term project
Start date: As soon as possible, subject to vetting process required for security.
– Basic Rate of £16.47 p/h PAYE
– Rate after acheived working 39 hours in the week: £24.70p/h PAYE
– Long term work – 4 years plus
– Lodge/Commute Mileage paid dependent on distance.
– Weekly Pay
– 30 days holiday annually including bank holidays.
– 10 Hour shifts Mon-Fri
– Pension as per standard employment.
– Training for upskilling paid for.
– PPE supplied.
– Weeekends potentially coming available soon.
We are looking for a Concrete Finisher to start on a long term civils & infrastructure project in Plymouth.
To be successful for Concrete Finisher job you must have:
- CSCS Blue – Relevant NVQ in Concrete
- Previous experience
Please contact Daniel on 07899 781502 or Manpreet on 07580 823624 to discuss further and apply.
You must provide proof of right to work in UK and pass a drugs and alcohol test upon induction.
VGC Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. VGC is acting as an employment business.
This is great opportunity to join large, busy, long-term project where you will be able to progress and develop new skills within the construction industry.
VGC Group are one of the UK’s leading labour supply companies, supporting major tier one contractors on some of the most exciting infrastructure projects in the country.
As a people business, we genuinely invest in supporting and developing our workforce, and aim to create opportunities for our workforce to progress.
Concrete Finisher – Plymouth – PL1 4SG