SITE ENGINEER/SETTING OUT ENGINEER
Location – Chipping Warden, East Midlands
Rate – £290 – £300 per day
Duration – Long Term contract opportunity (12 Months +)
I am currently recruiting for a Site Engineer to work on a major civil engineering project based in Chipping Warden.
SITE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all permits ready for site work to commence
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed
- Setting out and surveying
- Managing subcontractors
- Manage distribution of information
- Write and Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works
- Liaising with the client and other key stakeholders
- Checking design drawings and reporting any issues or inconsistencies
- Liaise with other Sections to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
SITE ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Degree educated in a civil engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous major project experience ideal
- Experience in piling, drainage, earthworks, RC, tunelling, CAT & trimble
- Have full right to work in the UK
If this Site Engineer position is of interest to you, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
“VGC are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy”