If you’re interested in joining our team, please fill in our recruitment registration form and we’ll get back to you.
- Receptionist – Ruislip office (HA4 7GD).
Be the friendly face all our office visitors and staff see as soon as they walk into our bright, modern London office.
- HSQE and fleet administrator – Ruislip office.
Help to manage our fleet of vehicles, and join our professional health, safety, quality and environmental team to ensure everyone on site goes home safely at the end of every shift.
- Payroll assistant (maternity cover) – Ruislip office.
Join our busy, friendly payroll team to ensure all our 1,200 workforce get the right wages at the right time.
- Rental agent – Cole Hire office in Osterley (TW7 4PU).
You’ll help our efficient office team to meet customer needs for specialist vehicle hire.
- Resourcing and compliance specialist – Birmingham office (B1 2LP).
You’ll support our recruitment and HR teams, working closely with our delivery people to meet client requirements for skilled, expert trades and labour.
- Labour managers (London, Midlands, and south-west).
You’ll be responsible for recruiting and managing trades and labour staff on designated rail and infrastructure projects. Read more about the labour manager role.
Please fill in the form below to express your interest in any of these roles.
If you prefer to talk to someone (in office hours), please call Alice on 01895 671800. (Our office is open 08:30 to 17:30 Mon – Thurs and 08:30 to 17:00 Fri.)
You can find a list of our offices on our Contact us page.