We are currently recruiting for an experienced crane and lifting supervisors to join HS2 site based in Bimringham – Water Orton area.
– Permanent, full time role.
– Crane / Lift Supervisor mainly for tower and mobile cranes
– Candidate will be asked to do additional duties when not supervising – i.e. slinging or helping with banking vehicles.
– Duration: Long Term ~3 Years
– Start date: As soon as possible
– Requirements: CPCS Blue card for crane/lifting supervisor
Working hours: Mon – Fri 7.30am – 5.30pm (1 hr break each day)
Overtimes are available and at least 1 overtime a month on Saturday woudl be a must. Overtime hours on Saturday are 7:30am – 5pm or 7:30am – 4pm.
Rates: £24.04 ph PAYE
Overtimes: In a week, for more then 10 hours per day at x1.33, for weekend work rate at x1.5
Additional benefits: 30 days holiday entitlement per year, pension scheme, fully branded PPE, safety critical medical (when required) and HS2 induction
Lodge allowance for candidates located over 50 miles away from the job postcode to postcode is £49.08 per shift taxable
You must provide proof of right to work in UK and must pass a drugs and alcohol test.
To apply, please submit your most up-to-date CV.