Location: Plymouth, Devon
Pay Rate: £160 – 220 per day Inside IR35 + Lodge Contribution
Duration: 12 Months plus (Flexible Working available)
I am currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work on a major civils project based in the Plymouth, Devon area.
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring documentation is compliant with the company’s quality requirements.
- Updating the document control files and management system of the project
- Assisting the quality team in the management and maintenance of the Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
- Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience as a Document Controller
- Good document management skills
- Familiar with using electronic document management systems e.g. 4projects, BC, SharePoint, MS Project, Conject, A-site, Aconex
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
If this position is of interest to you, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
“VGC are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy”