Location – Plymouth, Devon
Rate – £400 – £450 per day inside IR35
Duration – Long Term contract opportunity (12 Months +)
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to work on a major civil engineering project based in Devonport, Plymouth.
QUALITY ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review signed ITP Actions for each work package within the project
- Organise and communicate with the projects site team, and with client team sign off Hold Points, Actions Document Reviews, and any ITP Interventions.
- Keep thorough records and audit trail of all those persons involved in sign off and approval.
- Review Index’s and ensure sub-contractor provides all required documentation is provided in advance of delivery to site for materials and ongoing provision and sign off as work progress’s through to completion.
- Monitor work package progress to ensure whole team is aware of up and coming quality issues in relation to moving on to next stage.
QUALITY ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in handling the full scope of quality documentation for Quality Plans, ITPs and LTQR documentation within a project is a must!
- Degree educated in a engineering discipline, or equivalent experience
- Previous MoD or nuclear environment experience (ideal)
- Excellent working knowledge of industry techniques
- Good knowledge of relevant Health, Safety & Environmental requirements
- Some knowledge of risk management (desirable)
- Have full right to work in the UK is a Must
If this position is of interest to you, please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
“VGC are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy”