Job Type – Permanent
Location – based in Ely, Cambridgeshire
My client is looking for an experienced Site Agent to join their team on the Strategic Pipeline Alliance project.
Your day to day will include:
Management and Health & Safety
- Management and awareness of all aspects of day-to-day site production for the satisfactory completion of specific elements of the project, including resource management, forward planning, and communication with their teams.
- Management of on-site supervisors, engineers, labour and MEICA and Civils subcontractors.
- Contribute to work planning – Utilisation of Production techniques and planning tools to ensure efficient management of onsite production.
- Management of Health, Safety, Environment, and wellbeing on site. Including the preparation, approval, and delivery of RAMS, SSOW, permits, site inductions and briefings and a thorough understanding of safety, environmental and quality management processes, and regulations.
- Management of Risk and Opportunity – Understand the sites Risk and Opportunities and work with the team to pro-actively mitigate risks and realise opportunities.
- Experience in the supervision and coordination of Temporary Works on site, ideally with an internal or external accreditation
- Ensuring all operations adhere to both legislative and SPA guidelines for health, safety, environmental and quality procedures and are delivered within budget, on schedule and in accordance with the appropriate standards, specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding and experience of land entry practices.
- Thorough understanding of commercial, contractual and procurement processes, including the NEC suite of contracts to enable effective delivery.
If this is of interest, please apply now and we will be in contact to discuss further.
“VGC are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy”