How we work
Our core values and characteristics are fundamental to who we are.
Our core values:
- the quality of the work we do
- our excellent safety record
- our respect for our employees and our clients
- the sustainability we adopt in all that we do
We have a ‘family values’ approach to how we do business. It is part of our heritage, and encourages respect, trust and openness among staff. Highly regarded by our customers, its characteristics are:
- integrity and fairness in all that we do
- a dedication to deliver a good result
- clear accountability for our actions.
Doing the best possible quality work is part of our culture, described as ‘outperformance‘: performing over and above our competitors and exceeding our clients’ expectations.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion: we value individual differences and treat everyone fairly. Our approach to business is built on partnership and collaboration. This starts with our team. As part of our talent management, all staff are supported to meet their training and development goals. By giving our people the training, support and opportunities to achieve their ambitions, we’re stronger as a business, and able to exceed our clients’ expectations.