A big thank you to the VGC team for all your support and hard work in 2023!
Here are our key highlights in 2023;
- The merger of VGC Labour Solutions & VGC Personnel, creating a versatile recruitment solution for both blue and white-collar contracting and permanent placements
- Successful diversification into the Energy sector, with established teams in new offices in Warrington, Lowestoft, and Birmingham
- VGC Projects securing additional contracts in utilities and fibre
- Formation of a dynamic digital transformation team
- Delivering over £28 million in social value, aligned with government TOMs measurements
- Receiving the FIR award for Inspiring Change in the Community
- Ongoing commitment to achieving zero harm in collaboration with our people and clients
- Cole Hire’s fleet upgrade with 19 new vehicles
- Strategic expansion of both delivery and administrative teams to support continued growth
- Anticipated opening of a new office in Farringdon in the upcoming year
In 2024, our commitment lies in delivering excellence with efficiency, fostering innovation, advancing skills development, driving digital transformation, and prioritising the safety and wellbeing of our team.
We want to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to our entire team for everything you have done for both VGC and our clients throughout the year.
We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and we look forward to welcoming you back in 2024.