It can be quite hard to
- budget each week so you know where your wages have gone
- build an emergency savings pot in case you suddenly need money – for example, if your boiler breaks
- plan ahead for life events like weddings and birthdays
- know what sort of financial products are best.
- A budget planner helps you to analyse your household spending and take control of your money
- Ways to save on household bills
- Help with managing debt
- Advice on spotting scams
- How to save for your retirement
Gamblers Anonymous will support people with a gambling problem.
Our employee assistance programme, managed through B&CE, offers impartial financial advice as well as counselling and welfare support.