Survey prize draw terms and conditions
We are keen to get your views on VGC.
So we offer a prize draw for some of our surveys. We have to have small print, but it just says we’ll all play fair.
- Only one entry per person: anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be disqualified.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all people who have completed the survey in the qualifying period.
- Entries after the closing date will not be considered.
- There is no entry fee and you do not have to buy anything to enter the competition.
- All entrants must be 18 or over and residents of the UK.
- The prize for each draw is described. No other prize will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random. All entries will be put into a list, and a random number generator used to select the winning entry.
- The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide a valid email address to receive the prize voucher.
- If you win a prize, you agree that we may publish your name, unless you email to ask us not to.
- The winner’s name will be available by writing within a month of the closing date, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, to Zena Wigram, marketing and communications manager, at the address above. We will not share email addresses or any other details about the winner, nor for any of the entrants, with anyone, unless specifically required to do so by law.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and we will not enter into any correspondence about it.
- The promoter is VGC Group whose registered office is at Cardinal House, Bury Street, Ruislip, HA4 7GD.
- We will not be liable for any failure to comply with our obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. These circumstances may include fire, flood, hurricane, volcanic eruption, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, extinction level events, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.